Sunday, March 4, 2007

Time to get a blog!

I have wanted to set up a blog page so everyone can East High information when they want. I'm not quite sure how this all will work yet, but hopefully it will be worthwhile. I'll put anything anyone likes on here. So if you have pictures or news to share, just send it to me at either eckers@itol.com or ceckers@sturbay.k12.wi.us and I'll see that it gets on here. I'll put on some things I've gotten recently. I'd like to expand the email list we already have, so if you find out a classmates address, please let me know. Thanks! Cathy

P.S. I saw that East High teacher Marcella Hoeffs passed away this week. I was surprised to see she was still alive. When we were younger she seemed so much older, but she was 82, not older like I had imagined. Thinking of her screaming at Bob Hanrahan brought back some funny memories of high school for Jane and me.

No comments: