Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Email tidbits

Here's an email from Andy (we knew him as Jim) Busch. I thought it would be nice to share with you all. If you have pictures or things you would like posted, please forward them to me! Cathy

From: Andy Busch [mailto:buschatmc@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 4:30 PM
To: Karen Wyman
Subject: FW: Time for an East High Gathering!

Karen,
I would love to be able to meet with y'all at the Ten-O-One--maybe someday. Keep informing me, please!

Here's my "line" telling you how I'm doing: Great! My wife, 3-year-old son and I live in Galesburg, Illinois. My full-time work is in Rock Island, IL, about an hour away, as a hospital chaplain, and my part-time work is as a parish pastor about 20 minutes away. My three older kids are 27 (Dave), 25 (Pete) and 21 (Jean). Dave is single, living and working near Rock Island, Pete is married, living and working in Bloomington, IL, and Jean is a junior at ISU in Normal, IL. In my spare time, I play with my 3-year-old and our puppy, a malti-zu (designer dog: a maltese/shi tzu), and I play music: guitar, banjo, mandolin and fiddle.

I hope you're well; thanks for keeping up with us!
Andy (Jim) Busch

No comments: