Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A message from Bob Brisk

We were lucky enough to have Bob meet up with us several years back. He sent me a picture taken in Moscow I thought I'd share. Bob will be in Moscow through the end of the month. He is really a fun guy!

Greetings Cathy!
I am once again working on the road. This time in Moscow, Russia. Unfortunately I will not be attending this drink up.... er... event. The last time I saw this crew I enjoyed seeing my old friends & wish I could attend more! With this, I should be passing through possibly late July or early August. I can let you know when the dates are locked in & perhaps there will be another event during that time. My wife is determined to buy a home near Baileys Harbour. If that is the case I would have a destination to be near by more often.
Till we cross paths again -

Peace & Happiness
Bob Brisk

No comments: